- Four Key Strategies to Future Proof the Workforceby Robin L on 19 May 2022 at 6:00 pm
Your workforce is always going to be the most important influencer of your company’s success. As such, alongside upgrading technological tools, you need to make sure you maintain practices to… Read more The post Four Key Strategies to Future Proof the Workforce appeared first on RecruitingDaily.
- Dear Hiring Managers: Search TikTok, Not LinkedIn this Grad Seasonby Robin L on 18 May 2022 at 5:30 pm
As a geriatric Millennial (as I fondly refer to myself), I deviated from the more analogue job seeking path of my predecessors, leaning heavily on online platforms to build my… Read more The post Dear Hiring Managers: Search TikTok, Not LinkedIn this Grad Season appeared first on RecruitingDaily.
- Three Best Ways to Test Language Proficiency While Hiringby Robin L on 17 May 2022 at 4:00 pm
According to last year’s CIPD Labor Market Outlook survey, nine out of ten employers say they rely on workers possessing language skills other than English. Apart from that, 56% of… Read more The post Three Best Ways to Test Language Proficiency While Hiring appeared first on RecruitingDaily.
- Supercharge your ATS with Power BIby Robin L on 16 May 2022 at 4:30 pm
A recent analysis from Deloitte found that 83 percent of surveyed companies suffered from “low people analytics maturity.” The same report described existing data tools as “under-equipped to identify potential… Read more The post Supercharge your ATS with Power BI appeared first on RecruitingDaily.
- Diversity Is an Imperative for Growth, Says Recruiting Trends Reportby Jerry Bonner on 13 May 2022 at 1:57 pm
Diversity is among the top-three challenges facing talent acquisition this year, according to Findem’s Recruiting Trends Report 2022. Of the 100 senior HR leaders surveyed, 57% said diversity was a… Read more The post Diversity Is an Imperative for Growth, Says Recruiting Trends Report appeared first on RecruitingDaily.